Monday, February 06, 2006

Weekend adventure continued.....

Well, after my escapade taking bro's GF home, I finally got on the road to Gainesville about 8pm. The trip was pretty uneventful until I hit Ocala. I stopped to use the facilities at a rest area, got back on the road, and it started pouring. Yay, fun. I HATE driving in the rain, especially with one headlight, and a highway full of semi's. (I was however, starting to get really tired before that point so the adrenaline woke me up at least). Finally pulled in his driveway about 11pm (all in one piece, thank god).

Didn't do anything to awful exciting - BF made sure to replace the bulb in my headlight before I left, and we watched last night's crappy SuperBowl game. We didn't even get to go to the range on Sunday so I didn't get to kill any paper (boo hoo). Left at 4:15 this morning and made it home at 6:40 (pretty good time considering the last leg was through Tampa). Got to sleep for another hour before I had to go to work, and that was about it.

Next weekend we have tix to see Disturbed, so that should be much more fun.