Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Turkey Day and Stuff **udpated again**

Sorry all. I have been extremely busy. I took Wednesday off from work and I managed to finish one set of curtains for Patrick's room finally. I also made a yummy pumpkin cheesecake for Turkey Day dinner. Then I napped, and it was time to go get the little guy. I can't believe how quickly that day went by.

Thursday we went to a friend's house for dinner. We had husband's parents there with us as well. My parents did not come up but ended up going to my Grandma's house instead.

Friday we took Patrick to the doctor since he still seemed congested. Turns out the poor guy had an ear infection in BOTH EARS as well as a bit of bronchitis. They gave us antibiotics, steroids, and an albuterol inhaler for when he gets really wheezy. We were shocked. We had no idea he was that sick, he was still smiling and talking and playing and eating and sleeping!?! Now that he's been taking the medicine for three days though you can definately see an increase in energy/appetite. Huh. Oh yeah, he is 18lbs now. What a beefcake!

Saturday we stayed home all day and my parents came up that evening. Not much done.

Sunday we took Patrick to Sears for pictures. OH MY GOD. HE IS SOOOO CUTE. We had a hard time choosing which ones we liked best. He was so good, and he smiled in every picture. I will try to add a link to the site where you can see them if you want later (I don't have the password and stuff here at work with me).

OKAY - I took down the link - it kept asking for a log in and password so I'll just add them in a new post.

It was hard to get up this morning. Long weekends tend to do that I guess.

TTFN