Monday, March 03, 2008

Compliments

So the other day I walked into the WONDERFUL daycare I now take my son to, and one of the mom's said to me - now there's a well dressed woman, you look fabulous!!!

I was so surprised I almost didn't say thank you. Can I just say how much that means to me after 9 months of losing my mind to think I can at least pull myself together enough to look nice, let alone fabulous?!? BTW Aunt Tammi, I was wearing my Christmas wool peacoat. ;)

In other news - the other day Patrick actually STOOD UP! I have a video - if I think of it I'll upload tonight. I can't believe how big he is getting! I am starting to see some of me in him finally, and that makes me feel good - I was starting to wonder if I had some kind of immaculate conception....LOL

My mom asked me the other day what our plans were for his 1st birthday. Whaaaa???? When did this happen? I can't believe it. I'm thinking we don't really need to do a big huge party, he doesn't even realize what is going on. Maybe I'm a bad mom :)

TTFN