Tuesday, September 09, 2008

And Now For Something Fun...

Found this over at VW's place and I thought I'd try it............

Finish the sentence:


1. My uncle once: brought home a squirrel to live with us.

2. Never in my life: have I been so frustrated.

3. When I was five: I don't remember when I was five.

4. High school was: a pain in the ass.

5. I will never forget: ?

6. Once I met: no one important.

7. There’s this girl I know: who moved to Tennessee and now I can't get in touch with her.

8. Once, at a bar: A co-worker and I TP'd the auditor's car (they bought all our drinks by the way).

9. By noon, I’m usually: starving.

10. Last night: I vegged on the couch.

11. If only I had: lots of money.

12. Next time I go to church: will probably be never.

13. What worries me most: is how we're going to pay for my husband's surgery.

14. When I turn my head left I see: a window (the blinds are closed).

15. When I turn my head right I see: a wall of file cabinets.

16. You know I’m lying when: I can't stop smiling.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: being a kid.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: no one, they were all wack jobs.

19. By this time next year: hopefully I'll have a bigger house.

20. A better name for me would be: The Queen of Sarcasm.

21. I have a hard time understanding: people who want to vote for Obama.

22. If I ever go back to school: Already there - almost done.

23. You know I like you if: I bother to show up at your parties or events.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my family.

25. Take my advice: make sure you have health insurance.

26. My ideal breakfast is: Waffles or French Toast.

27. A song I love but do not have is: Geez - I have to think of one?

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: stay away from the college - especially on Game Day.

29. Why won’t people: get a grip on reality.

30. If you spend a night at my house: be prepared to wake up early.

31. I’d stop my wedding so: we could wait for the people who didn't make it on time.

32. The world could do without: Obama.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: nothing - I would never get that close to a cockroach.

34. My favorite blonde(s) is/are: my son.

35. Paper clips are more useful than: staples

36. If I do anything well it’s: drive my husband crazy

37. I can’t help but: be sarcastic

38. I usually cry: when I'm frustrated or nervous

39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: enjoy your childhood. It sucks to be an adult.

40. And by the way: life sucks and then you die.