Monday, August 11, 2008

I Guess I Woudn't Make a A+ Catholic

I got a B+ for my final grade in the Catholic class. He didn't give us our test scores though. I may e-mail him and ask but I would assume it was a B based on that final grade.

I got irritated with the neuro and asked if I could see another doctor - and had to be transferred to the main office. Apparently they are really busy but got my message and are working on trying to get me an earlier appointment. We'll see.

I have to say - Patrick was indeed very good during the picture taking process. I kid (mostly) about him being the devil baby. He really is extremely mild mannered and well behaved. And DANG IT, that kid loves to laugh. He also has my evil streak - this weekend he was trying to pull out daddy's arm hair - then showing him what he got and laughing hysterically. I guess I'll keep him. :)

TTFN