Friday, January 19, 2007

IT'S A BOY

Ok, now that's out of the way..... I need some serious help people. I have a mental block against having a boy. I was so dead set on having a girl, I can't even come up with any boys names that I like enough to use. Your mission, should you choose to accept it: help me come up with a boys name that will sound nice with the middle name of Denton (it's the husband's family tradition that all the guys have that middle name). My possibilites so far are Daniel, Trevor, and Kyle, but I don't really LOVE any of them. (by the way, this message will not self destruct)

Anywho....he was squirming around so much today they had a hard time taking any pictures. Huh, he takes after me already. My three year old nephew was so excited when he heard, he wanted to talk to my husband right away (not sure what that was about, but it was cute). He keeps asking to see the baby everytime I go over there. He doesn't really understand the whole concept of in the belly and waiting 9 months, it's funny.

Also, they didn't find anything when they did the breast ultrasound, so I guess that's good, but the Dr. wants to send me for a mammogram after delivery, and that's not. BOO HOO

TTFN