Friday, March 23, 2007

The Return of the Computer Genius

Ok, so you all can feel free to call me a genius whenever you wish. I have returned from hot processor land, thermal paste is applied and computer is still running. WOO HOO.

In other news, I did find two interesting jobs and apply for them yesterday, just waiting to see if I hear anything from either of them. Still waiting to find out if I get unemployment or not. Got my fingers and toes crossed on that one.

Everything else is good, unfortunately now that I'm home all day (and bored out of my mind), I really don't have much to tell. I did however, manage to banish all the dust bunnies that were hiding behind and under furniture yesterday and wash every possible thing I could so now the house is really clean. I also discovered that our local library is pretty much useless. If any of you have ever seen a smaller library I will be shocked - I think it used to be a house. The good news is, I can have books from other (larger) libraries sent there for me to pick up, so at least I won't be too bored. I did already read "The Invisible Man," (I can't believe how short it was) and still have "The Catcher in the Rye" to go before I look again. If any of you have read any good classics and have suggestions for me, let me know.

TTFN