Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Two Dilemma's Down.....

So I think I figured out my computer problem, thanks Bitterroot for all your help!

As for the second dilemma - I finally get to watch American Idol without rabbit ears! YEA!!!!

We had direct tv, which was great, but they didn't offer local channels in our area, so we were using an antenna. Let me tell you, that SUCKS! I wanted to switch to Dish Network, but when I found out they cancelled Court TV (as Aunt Tammi can attest) that lost them my business. So the other day my phone company called trying to sell me a long distance package (which I don't need or want). After I told them no, they asked if I've heard of Dish Network. My response? Oh yea, we don't like them 'cause they dropped Court TV. Well apparently I'm not the only one who feels that way 'cause they brought it back. So we signed up - they offer local channels AND a free DVR (which Direct TV wanted me to pay $100 for). WOO HOO! I can not tell you guys how happy I am! Now if I can just find another job.....

TTFN