Thursday, October 30, 2008

Those Bastards!!!

I am officially outraged. We got polled tonight. It was an automated system.

It went through and asked us what we thought about our county, blah, blah, blah.

Then it asked us what we thought about candidates for county commission, senators, etc....

Press 1 for Democrat so and so
Press 2 for Republican so and so

My husband put it on speaker so I could hear and it was really long and drawn out and boring. After about the third time they said 1 for Dem and 2 for Rep he just started pushing two before they finished reading. Then they get to President - I told him to wait because I wanted to hear exactly how they asked it. And guess what they did....

C'mon - guess. You have to know the answer already

PRESS 1 for REPUBLICAN JOHN McCAIN
PRESS 2 for DEMOCRAT BARACK DOH-BAMA

I have no more words.