Friday, April 03, 2009

LOVING the Wii Fit

Can I just tell you how much I love this thing!?

I've unlocked all of the balance activities and all the aerobics except one. Still working on the strength training and yoga poses - about halfway with each. I just LOVE the hula hooping. The stepping is OK, but I wish they would let you go faster! I just finally tried the rhythmic boxing last night - it's pretty cool. It would be nice if they would have random patterns though.

Some of the strength stuff is really hard! And the yoga - I've never done yoga before, but I can tell you, those tree poses - yeah. Not any good at them...lol.

I did finally get all the way across the tightrope so that's good!

Anyway - the point being, I am working so hard to earn points and unlock stuff, next thing I know I've been at it for an hour and I'm sweating like a pig and DYING for water.

This could be a good thing peeps.

:)

Oh yea - and I WILL make it down the dang river in the bubble damn it!