Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Good Things Come in Three's (or a VERY important post)

1. So the wedding was Sunday, it went off without a hitch, or at least I didn't pass out at the altar. Here's a pic for the curious..... yes, he's wiping cake off his face.



2. When I got to ex's house on Monday, he had a contract to sell the house for me to sign. Can I get a YA HOO?

3. Took a home pregnancy test yesterday morning and it was positive....guess we won't be waiting to start the family.

Aunt Tammi says now I'll want to get married every Sunday so that I can have a good week....LOL. You'll have to wait for her to post her pics, as I don't have any yet with her in them - These came from his uncle. Photographer photo's should be ready in two weeks, so I'll have a few more to put up. Until then, you'll just have to be okay with this one.

:)