Sunday, April 08, 2007

Painting is fun!

When you don't have to (or can't) do it.......















Here's my hot sexy husband painting....isn't he cute y'all???


















Here's after both colors are on and the walls are done.





Can't wait for bro-in-law to move out so I can start putting everything else up. There's going to be a white chair rail over the line where the colors change and I have little wooden painted bugs to glue to it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel like taking pictures of the quilt I'm making that inspired the bug theme.

In other news, I'm now going for checkups every two weeks, and doctor says everything is great. He'll be here before we know it. I just hope I have time to get his room all done the way I want it before then. Everybody cross your fingers!

TTFN