Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sometimes I wonder......

I saw a news story today that had me wondering about men and their stupidity.

From USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-10-10-pregnant-woman-slain_N.htm?csp=34

I mean come on people. How retarded do you have to be? Like any sane man would not think something is wrong when his wife calls to tell him she just gave birth, please come pick her up at Long John Silvers? I think it was George Carlin that said in one of his stand up routines - can't we just take all the crazies and put a big fence around some western states (I believe it was like Nebraska and Utah and I don't remember the others) and leave them there to do as they will? Then they can kill each other and do their crazy things they do without the rest of society having to hear about them all the time.

Sheesh.