Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pictures

Ok, so I promised some pictures of yours truly.....


This is my second birthday - according to mom, when they started singing I hid under the table and wouldn't come out. I remember we had those chairs for quite a while.....



This is me doing something I wasn't supposed to do (mom always said I was way independent). I think there's also a picture somewhere of me after I got in trouble for it.



Mr. Potato head was my friend, what can I say?



This was (I think) 5th grade, which would have made me around 11. I HATED the long hair, but mom would never let me cut it.....



This is one of my favorite pictures - notice the puffy paint T-shirt. I think I made that in Girl Scouts. GOD I was such a geek (I have band pics too somewhere). I want to say I was 13 here. This was of course after I went to stay at Grandma's for a week during the summer and promised her mom said I could cut my hair (I was an EVIL child). When mom came to pick me up, she pretended she didn't know who I was.



Self explanatory I think...I believe I was about 15 in this one. Too bad there's no adult leagues around here, could be a good way to get back in shape....that and I loved playing. They could have gotten us a better sponsor though.



Men beware.....don't piss me off. Another sport I dabbled in after soccer, I was 17 here.



And last but not least, my senior picture. I had just turned 18 I believe. The one's they took for the yearbook turned out like crap, so we went to Sear's and had them redone, sans the cap and gown. I remember when we bought that dress. I took one look at it on the hangar and decided it was the ugliest thing I'd ever seen. Mom convinced me to try it on however, and it actually looked good on me. Go figure.

Sorry folks, no recent pictures that I care to share with you all, either BF is in them (not sure how he'd feel about his mug on the internet) or they are crappy. I will try to get some good ones to post soon.

Tomorrow - maybe some bikini blogging for blog-grandpappy Harvey. Keep up the suggestions y'all - questions, requests, whatever. This is actually kinda fun!