Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Guess What Came in the Mail for me Today????




















I got my copy of the papers that show my house is officially sold! This means I no longer have to talk to or deal with that retarded ex of mine or his crack head girlfriend......YAY!!! I think I'll do a happy dance right now!!!!

So Aunt Tammi keeps pestering me about posting, and I have to say, I don't really have much to say. My house is sold, the job is good, the wedding is over. I haven't gotten an appointment with the OB yet so I can't give you a due date on the baby, but as soon as I know, you'll know. I'll be starting back at school in Jan (depending on the due date) and then taking a semester or two off before finishing my bachelor's degree. I'm sure though that through out the pregnancy and after the baby is born, there will be lots of stories so please be patient.

Peace Y'all