Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Made It!

So I made it through my first Thanksgiving cooking fest (for 12 I might add) with flying colors. We had more than enough food and everything was edible. I can't hardly believe it.

So mom sent me a bunch of maternity clothes which came today, but my favorite is the flannel pajamas. I already put them on and have been walking around the house yelling "I got new jammies, I got new jammies." I think my brother-in-law thinks I'm weird or something......

This weekend is my nephew's 3rd birthday party! I can't believe he is three already. I wonder if time will go that fast when I have mine. Speaking of mine, I keep telling my husband it must be a girl cause I can only think of girls names and no boys names. I already decided if it IS a girl, I want to name her Katelyn Danielle. I'm not sure if that's how you spell Katelyn or not, but hey, it's my kid so I can spell it whatever way I want right? I guess I have to go online and look for some boys names just in case. The middle name is already decided since it has been in his family for several generations, I just have to pick a first name to go with Denton..... that makes it kinda tough.

Work is still going good, and I promise I'll have more pics from the wedding soon and some from the party this weekend too.

TTFN