Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wedding Update 1,559,987,651,366

We paid a deposit with the caterer last night - here's the menu:


Fresh fruit display with chocolate fondue
Assorted cheese tray served with crackers
Garden veggie tray with southern ranch dip

And for the main course, a pasta station with choice of Ziti, Bow Tie, or Fettuccini noodles - Marinara, Alfredo, or pesto sauce - Grilled chicken, baby shrimp, or italian sausage - sun dried tomatoes, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini. With that comes salad, and dinner rolls with butter, and a choice of two of the following beverages: coffee, iced tea, lemonade, and wedding punch.

Also included are decorations and linens for all the food tables to match our colors, china, and cake cutting and passing service. I think the quote was like $1,700 for 50 people for four hours and that includes the servers.

I think we pretty much decided that we are going to just do playlists on the iPod for music - so if anyone has any songs they want to donate......

We found a dress I really like for the flower girl on eBay - when I go home at lunch time I will post a picture.

We still have to pick out flowers to make the boquets and decide on decorations, but other than that, I think we're done. I want to book a hotel for the wedding night on St. Pete Beach and we would like to go to the Keys for our honeymoon, but I don't know that we'll be able to afford it. That may have to wait a while - but it will happen eventually.

So Friday I took the day off to finish packing (or maybe to actually start) since Saturday the whole motley crew is showing up to load my stuff up and take it to Gainesville. I think while I'm home that day I'll call the staffing agency in Gainesville and have them start looking for employment for me. Hopefully they'll have something lined up fairly quickly. I still may post on my own as well depending on what they find and how fast.

Still waiting to hear back on biopsy results.

More later.