Monday, August 04, 2008

Is It WRONG to Want to Kill a Politician?

I'm not going to get all ranty except to say someone needs to impeach Nancy Pelosi and her childish "I'm not going to do it just because BushHitler and the Rethuglicans want me to" BULLSHIT.

Phew. I feel better now.

In other news - my husband has a kidney stone - at least, we're as sure as we can be without an x-ray because HE doesn't have insurance and DAYUM x-rays are expensive. The pain is lessening and there is no more blood in his urine, but as far as he knows, he hasn't passed it yet so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Apparently there are a lot of kids with neuro problems because we still have not been able to get an earlier appointment. BAH. Also - Patrick is teething again which makes for miserable, non-sleeping baby and miserable non-sleeping mommy and daddy. Sometimes I wonder if God thinks all this is funny. No, lets make it take a year or more of pain and suffering to get all our teeth in, that would be downright amusing.

Tonight is my last night of the hated Catholic class I had to take. I have to say though, it has been enlightening and I almost want to spend time researching other religions and their beliefs. ALMOST. We should be getting our reports on our visit to mass back tonight and I am wondering how well I did. Our final is online this week and class is over on Saturday at midnight. Then a short break until the next session starting August 18. On the schedule: Business Ethics and Intro to Computer Information Systems - my last elective. I'm thinking these should be two more easy A's.

Other than that, I have been faithfully exercising and TRYING to eat better, and I am definitely noticing a difference in how my clothes fit, though I still haven't weighed myself so I have no idea how much weight I've lost since the 6lbs from the last weigh-in. Progress is being made though. It would probably help if I humiliated myself more publicly, but I just don't see a market for video's of me making an ASS out of myself.

ANYway - have a great day people.

TTFN