Friday, August 29, 2008

What is WRONG With People?!

Army Wife's post this morning reminded me of something...........

So I was listening to the Mike Savage show last night - don't know if he is local or if anyone else has heard him before..... Anyway I wasn't listening on purpose, I was trying to find the Bucs game since our NBC is out of Atlanta of all places (don't ask).

So he has this MORON on the air who called in about NObama - he was going on and on and on singing the praises of the messiah and the host was asking him why he is voting for him - apparently he said something about culture or race (I missed that part but it was apparent by the way the conversation was going) so he says - well let me ask you this - how do you feel about the issues - and goes on to ask the IDIOT his opinion on guns etc. Hmmmmm the RETARD doesn't want the Gov't to take his guns away, he's pro life, etc. So Mike Savage is like .... uh .... have you read NObama's stand on the issues? HE TOTALLY DISAGREES WITH EVERY OPINION YOU HAVE. And the guys like yea but..... and Savage is like, no, I don't think you get it. He is the polar opposite of everything you say you believe in, he's so far left he's further left than the majority of democrats! And the guys like yea, but I'm still going to vote for him - HE'S BETTER THAN McCAIN. I have no words. I am banging my head against the wall. Pamibe - I need your emoticons....LOL

WTF is wrong with people!? I can not understand what would inspire that kind of IGNORANT blind devotion for someone who totally disagrees with everything you believe in!? For the record, the guy sounded to be about 18 or 19. What scares me is how many of these Fucktards are going to show up at the polls in November.............