Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Bad Thing About Being a Working Mom

You only get phone calls when your kid starts walking instead of seeing it for yourself.

:(

I've been busy ignoring the obvious, sorry. Husband's surgery is tomorrow and as the day approaches I get more and more nervous. And it's not really about the surgery. From what I understand this is a fairly normal procedure so I'm not really worried about complications. It's the money. They are applying for emergency medicaid for us but I'm just afraid we won't get approved and we'll end up paying for this surgery until we're 80. I knew I should have pressed my husband harder to look for an individual insurance plan, but I didn't, and now we're screwed. It's giving me an ulcer I swear. Add to that the fact that I have a car payment to make and my kid's college to save for, and a house to save for, and I am just not liking life right now.

TTFN