Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OMG! Where Is This Woman So I Can Punch Her?!

Just found this here - apparently ABC is taking "celebrities" opinions on Sarah Palin:

Margaret Cho

"At first I thought Sarah Palin was some kind of Republican pandering -- a misguided attempt to woo Hillary voters over to the dark side, as if they believed women voters were so stupid that they would vote for anyone in skirt, but now I see that she is much, much worse."

"I have nothing against hockey moms -- I just don't want to be one. If Sarah Palin had her way, she would take away that right not to be a mom. She wants to outlaw abortion -- so to call her a feminist is as laughable as calling evangelicals 'Christians.' They shouldn't have the right to call themselves Christian, for they have no Christ-like attributes. I am a feminist and a Christian -- and when I see Sarah Palin -- I see neither." -- statement to ABCNews.com, 9/11/08


I can't even BEGIN to explain all the levels of STUPID in this comment. Hello - ever hear of birth control. FUCKING MORON. Ever hear of MURDER? That's what abortion used as a method of birth control is. MURDER. FUCK OFF MARGARET CHO. You are what is wrong with America today.