Wednesday, March 22, 2006

American Idol Top 11

Last nights show was for the most part excellent. My fav's all brought their A game last night. Is it just me, or does it seem like we have more really truly talented singers in the top twelve this year than any other year so far??? LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Chris' new version of "Walk the Line" (BTW - You should see this movie, it is awesome). Also loved Mandisa, Taylor, Paris, Katharine, and Eliott. Ace did much better than last week so unfortunately, I think he is safe, along with Kellie. (This girl KILLS me.....she is D - U - M, dumb. I wish they would get her off the show just cause she's so dumb - but people love her "innocence"). Lisa did another OK performance - she will definitely be the first of the "good" singers to go.

As for who's going home, I think it's a toss up between Bucky and Kevin. I predict the bottom three will be Bucky, Kevin, and Lisa.