Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yay Guys!

So the American Idol guys last night were much better than the girls (well some of them were anyway). Taylor was good - I didn't care for his song but I still think he's one of the better singers. Elliott - Damn! If only you were good looking too, you'd be the whole package! Ace - Way too pretty to be singing crap like that. I thought he was off here and there. Gedeon - he was pretty good, but there's just something about him I don't like. Jose - still disagree with the judges on this one - last week was NOT better. Will - good vocals but hated the performance. He is someone I would change the station if I heard him come on. Bucky - Very good. Chris - OMG YOU SO ROCK, I LOVE YOU.

So my picks this week to go home -

Jose - again; a crappy performance overall
David - I think America is over the crooning. I would say Will but I think there are a lot of teenage girls out there that heart him.

Stay Tuned to find out what happens!