Monday, March 20, 2006

Hooray! I'm still alive after my week of partying......

LOL - we didn't party the whole week, BF had to work unfortunately. I did manage to get some things done during the week that I had been wanting to do (mainly be lazy), so that was good. He finally figured out what the whistling noise was under the hood of my car! YAY!!!! NO MORE EMBARRASING NOISE!!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am about that. Like I said, didn't really do much during the week - Friday night we went out for St. Patty's Day, Saturday we had a party for me (I know, we celebrate my birthday a lot) with all my friends in Gainesville. Sunday we went out the Gatornationals - Tony Schumacher was already out of the running (very unusual) so that kind of put a damper on my day but the rest was good. Anyway, I'm glad to be back and I'm looking forward to catching up on all my reading.....