Monday, April 24, 2006

6 Weird Things Meme

Tagged Again! This time by Machelle of Quality Weenie - thanks blogsis..../sarcasm. Ok, I have a LOT of weird things, so it was kinda hard picking out just six but here goes:

1. I am prone to bust out with weird noises/songs at any time especially when I'm at work. For example; one of my favorites is "Fa La La La La" and "Hey, Hey We're the Monkees!"

2. Every T-Shirt I own is from a concert I have been to.

3. Some people find it weird that I will take out my retainers and lay them on the table while eating (with or without other people there).

4. I hum (loudly) at my desk along with my iPod. I've been told if they ever come out with American Idol for hummers, I should try out.

5. People say I have a weird laugh - I guess it is kinda weird.....

6. I'm obsessive about how my laundry is folded. Seriously. I hate ironing, so I'll make sure every little crease is just so, so I don't have to.

That's it for now - I'm sure there will be an occasion for me to reveal even more weird things about myself. I'm not tagging anyone since it took me so long to do, most everyone has already been tagged.