Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tonight's THE Night

So I have my next Stat's test tonight - Only slightly worried as I haven't really had time to go back over two way anova's yet. If I didn't have a variance analysis due at work today, I'd leave early to study some before the test. I guess I'll just have to review at lunch and during down time at work. It's pretty straight forward stuff so it shouldn't be too bad.....

Last night, BF told me that his neighbor (whose father owns a construction company up there) might have a job for me when I come up. I guess their bookkeeper is retiring and they're looking for a replacement. Pay is only slightly less than what I make now so I'm seriously considering it. Especially since everyone keeps telling me I'll never make my current salary up there. Never actually done bookkeeping before, but I've been in Corporate Accounting for 5 years now and I'm pretty sure it would be easy stuff. As long as the hours and benefits are good - I don't foresee a problem. And - it would be close to home (which is almost in BFE). I was thinking I would actually have to go into Gainesville (or god forbid Jacksonville or Ocala) to find a decent job and I was really not looking forward to driving that far every day. The only downside is, I'm probably going to have to go to UF - and that really hurts considering I am a DIE HARD Florida State fan. I wonder how my classmates would react if I come into class with a Seminoles shirt on.......