Friday, April 07, 2006

Tag, You're It

Ok so it seems that Deathknyte has tagged me with yet another meme - so here it goes:

Four jobs I've have had in my life:

1. File clerk at a doctor's office
2. Customer Service/Data Entry at a mail order Chinese Herb Company
3. Data Entry Clerk for the City of St. Petersburg
4. Accountant I at a Computer parts reseller (current job)

Movies I could watch over and over:

1. Top Gun
2. Dirty Dancing
3. The Mummy
4. The Mask of Zorro

Four places I have lived:

1. Sarasota, FL
2. Largo, FL
3. St. Petersburg, FL
4. Clearwater, FL (currently)

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. General Hospital
2. House
3. CSI (the original Las Vegas one not the other crappy ones)
4. American Idol

Five places I have been on vacation:

1. Smoky Mountains National Park
2. Indiana/Ohio
3. Amsterdam, Berlin, Czechoslovakia (before it became the Czech Republic and Slovakia)
4. Six Flags over Georgia

Four websites I visit daily:

1. St. Petersburg Times Home Page
2. my blog
3. my jobs intranet
4. my blogroll

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Mac n Cheese
2. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
3. Pizza
4. Anything Mexican

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In Gainesville with my BF
2. Not at work
3. a tropical island
4. did I mention in Gainesville with my BF???


I'm not tagging anyone cause I think most everyone has already been tagged with this one at some point.