Monday, April 10, 2006

I Know, I'm Slow....

But I have an excuse - BF still does not have internet at his house......

Aunt Tammi has a post up about preferences which I had to get in on - so here goes:

*Barefoot or shoes? Well I'd prefer to go barefoot, but I don't like having dirty feet *ahem* so that SIL will pick on me - so I compromise and wear my "ghetto slides". (really, really, really, old Adidas sandals that look like I pulled them out of the back of the closet)

*Tea - sweet or unsweetened? BLECH! I hate tea. I have been trying to be healthy, so I usually just drink water. Sometimes I will spring for lemonade, and every now and then (when I really crave it) I will have a soda - but I don't keep any beverages besides milk in my fridge at home so I'm not tempted.

*Clothes - fitted or loose? Honestly if I could get away with it still I would wear them more fitted, but because of necessity to save people's eyesight - loose.

*Fish - fresh water or salt water? Not a big fish fan so I don't know much about which are fresh water and which are not. I do like grouper, tilapia, and freshwater catfish (I know the difference here cause I don't like saltwater catfish).

*Gravy or plain? Ummmm - I like gravy but it's not good for you, so usually plain.

*House - spotless or "lived in"? a combination of both. I can't stand clutter but I also like my guests to not feel like they are going to ruin something if they sit on it/use it.

*Solitude or people? This one is getting more back to normal for me - for a while I kinda withdrew a little, but I'm getting back to liking to be around people more.

*Beer or alcohol? BEER IS NASTY - I prefer the Captain.

*Fiction or nonfiction? I have been known to read non fiction every now and then if it is a topic that interests me, but I am a Stephen King junky....I also like Dean Koontz and John Grisham a lot.

*Weather - Hot or cold? I'd take hot over cold any day, but then I'm a Florida native......