Monday, May 15, 2006

Feeling Better

Ok - so I'm back from Gainesville (again) and feeling better. Not fully able to get the snot factory calmed down, but I think that has something to do with summer allergies....I'll have to get me some Claritin - stat.

So anyway - the tile people did the rest of the house this weekend (YAY! No more getting up at 7am all weekend!!!!) So since we had to be out of the house all day Saturday and it was beautiful out....we dragged out some camp chairs and a cooler full of beer and rum and hung out in the yard all day. You'll be glad to know I am now officially a redneck - I learned how to drive the riding lawn mower this weekend and mowed all 2 acres (got myself some sun too). Red headed bro decided that he was going to practice his "pit moves" on me (so he says.....) by ramming me with the go kart whilst I was mowing.....he snuck up on me one time (that mower is loud!) and scared the be-jesus out of me. I screamed so loud, the tile guys heard me in the house and were laughing their asses off.....it was all in fun though.

Sunday we spent the day hanging out with the red-headed mom. We spent a great deal of time actually looking through old photo's from when the red-headed brother's were small....they were sooooooo cute.....I wonder what happened?! Just kidding guys, you're both adorable.

After that we went back to the house and put all the furniture back in. There is supposed to be people coming some time this week to put up the new baseboards so hopefully we won't have any more hectic weekends after this one....yay! Oh yea, we also harvested some veggies from the garden - green beans (which I haven't tried yet), squash, radishes, and sweet peppers. Why is it that home grown veggies taste so much better than what you get from the store?

Anyway - summer classes start this week - my first class is tomorrow - Principles of Management. Our entire grade is based on three tests....should be fun.

So, that's all for now.