Friday, May 05, 2006

Weekend Festivities

So I'm getting ready to head off to Gainesville for the weekend. BF's landlord has decided it's a good time to start tiling the floors, so we'll be out of the house all day Saturday while they start on the bedrooms and the hallway out to the living room....

May possibly take a boat ride down the Santa Fe, I don't think it's been written in stone yet though. And.....his bosses daughter is way into horses and is moving to Michigan for some kind of horse thing - so we'll be having a barbecue at his house this weekend for her "send off."

The other red headed brother has promised me an exclusive on some of his new music this weekend - he wrote some songs which he plays/sings on the guitar. I'm thinking campfire and beer/alcohol for this unless it's too hot - we'll see....I'm excited anyway cause he's pretty good. Maybe I can talk him into teaching me a few chords.....

Any who - I guess we'll be seeing ya'll on Monday!