Monday, May 22, 2006

Weekend Festivities

So........Saturday night we had a mini "keg party". We got a big smoker (you know, one of those ones you pull behind the truck) and we cooked two boston butts and a whole shitload of leg quarters......yummy! My brother and his girlfriend came up and hung out with us, as well as some of BF's friends. I almost rolled the go kart - I was doing donuts in the side yard and I felt two of the wheels come off the ground.

I finally shot the shotgun again.....don't know if I ever mentioned this or not, but the first time I shot it, it kicked me hard 'cause I didn't have it tucked in all the way so I have thus far refused to shoot it again. Well they were all shooting clays in the backyard and I decided I wanted to try it, so I did. Not so bad when you hold it right! Got my bro and his girlfriend to try it to, it was pretty funny.

Sunday we had to get up pretty early 'cause we have family visiting from Indiana - so I drove three hours home from Gainesville and then drove another hour down to their condo on Sarasota beach (which is probably the most beautiful beach in Florida) where we hung out by the pool and went swimming - didn't get home until 11pm last night and geez louise am I tired today.

So tonight is study - then go to bed early.....YAY!