Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Because I Have Nothing Better To Do

At least for the moment. I guess I'll play along with the Meme I got tagged with.

The rules:

1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?
Five years ago I was on the verge of wasting my life with a pathetic loser. And then I woke up.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Find something to do (ha ha just kidding)
2. Fix my POS computer
3. Complete my writing assignment for class
4. Play with the most adorable baby in the world
5. Go Biking

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Cheese
2. Cheese
3. Anything sweet
4. Cheese
5. Do I really have to repeat myself....?

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off my parents house and get mom a new kitchen
2. Get my brother and GF a new house with room for the baby (so they don't have to put him/her in the bottom dresser drawer)
3. Set up college fund for my son and nephew (and the new baby too) - and a trust fund for them each to have a house when they are ready
4. Purchase about 10 wooded acres and build a custom home EXACTLY to my specifications
5. Consider having another baby since I could afford to be a stay at home mom

What are five of your bad habits?
1. SWEETS
2. Harrassing my husband all the time (in a wonderful loving manner of course)
3. Being set in my ways and unflexible
4. Being vindictive and spiteful to a-holes - oh wait - is that considered a bad habit?
5. Being Sarcastic ALL THE TIME - again, is that a bad habit?

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Florida
2. Florida
3. Florida
4. Florida
5. Florida ;P

What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. File Clerk at a doctor's office
2. Data Entry clerk at a mail order company
3. Data Entry clerk for the City
4. Accountant for a fortune 500 company
5. Accountant for a MUCH SMALLER company

And I tag....hmmm...let me think about this one.... LeeAnn and ummm.... LeeAnn, and LeeAnn again, and uh.... okay LeeAnn two more times just for fun. Or maybe it's cause she celebrated a little too much when Aunt Tammi didn't tag her. Yea ok that's it. Damn, that sarcasm habit is hard to break!

;P