Wednesday, February 22, 2006

American Idol Guys

Ok - sorry guys, the girls blew you away last night :(

My Faves:

DEFINITELY Chris Daughtry - he sooooo rocks and I think he is better than Bo last season.

Elliot Yamin - not the best looking dude in the world, but he can sing and he's pretty good too.

Ace Young - SO FINE - you can do underwear ads for me anytime baby....um....oh yeah and the singing was pretty good too - but why oh why did you have to choose George Michael?

Taylor Hicks - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this guy. The singing was not his best but Simon hit it on the head when he said it shows that he really loves music. I think that's why I like him so much.

So - my picks to go home - Bobby Bennett and Jose Penala (I don't care what they said about Jose - the falsetto SUCKED).

Tune in tomorrow to find out if I'm right......