Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Teacher Knows Best????

Ok, so I didn't get to see all of American Idol cause I was in class (boo) but what I did see was pretty funny. How bout the chick who was POSITIVE Simon was going to love her the minute she walked in the room? Priceless!

Speaking of class - I'm not quite sure what to think about this one yet. It's Business Stats and the teacher is a little strange. He is always telling us "don't worry about that, you don't need to know it." Then why the hell am I paying to take the class????? He assigns problems out of the book and then tells us to ignore the book, do it his way (argh! I spent $90 on this book buddy). I'm a little nervous about the first test since he says it will only be on the things he discusses in class, but the way he explains it, it seems WAY too easy (I hear that horror movie music in the background - you know, what they play right before the dumb blonde goes outside when she should lock the doors and dial 911?). I guess we'll find out after the first test - until then I will just be extremely nervous.