Thursday, February 23, 2006

HELP! I'm an MP3 Moron!

LOL - So I've been hinting that I want an MP3 player for my birthday to anyone and everyone who will listen. Now I just need to figure out which one to get. I have a problem though - I know absolutely nothing about MP3 players. There has got to be some one out there that can help me. I have a seperate hard drive on my computer for all my music - approx. 5000 songs - which is 347 hours of music people. HOLY COW! This takes up about 18.38 GB. Now this may sound really stupid - but are the GB they say are on the MP3 hard drive the same as a computer hard drive? In other words - if I get a 40GB player I should have enough room to double my music collection? I think I found the one I want here, but it doesn't look like it's available everywhere. I went on creative's website and didn't find any 40GB. I WILL NOT ask someone to spend tons of money on an IPOD when I can use something like this and for what I want it will be fine.

Help Please!

BTW - Do you like my self portrait?
<---------------------------------