Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm Baaaaack

Wow, what a weekend! First of all KEITH URBAN IS SOOOOOO HOT!

Ok - now that that's out of the way - he plays guitar pretty good too. The show was AWESOME, Mom and I really had a good time. That is of course, until we left. Whilst explaining to BF how hot cool Keith Urban was and watching a druken idiot trying to get out of traffic (while dragging a cone under his car), I became distracted and smashed her car into the truck in front of us. YAY for me! I just got my bumper fixed from an accident I got in last June, then I had to go and smash her's in too.


Well we only hit him at about 5mph so no one was hurt, but her bumper really took a bruising (a lot worse than my car was). The hood is all crumpled up, the drivers side headlight is pushed down, all the glass is missing from the blinker on the same side, and the grill is ripped out from the hood (I'll try and get some pics to post later). Thank GOD the insurance said we didn't need a police report cause I don't need another ticket. Still getting the one from the last accident off my record (FL is a no fault state - so even though the guy I hit in my car slammed on his brakes in front of me, I still got a ticket).

So what does BF do? He takes off at midnight (this is what time it was when all this happened) and drives down to get me. When he gets to my house, proceeds to load up my stuff and then drive straight back. We didn't get to his house till 5am! Slept until 11 though. Party was EXCELLENT; a little hungover the next day but we did get to go to the gunrange so that was okay with me. Killed some more paper with the 9mm I keep at my house so I am assured if someone tries to kill me, I'll get them first. BF had a fun time with the .22, .45, and AK47, then we went home and took a nap. All in all an okay weekend - except for the car smashing part - sorry Mom!