Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm going to give myself an ulcer.....

Tonight is the first test in the class I mentioned here. I think I may jump out of my skin before I actually get there tonight - I am just not sure what to expect. I studied everything he said was going to be on the test (which is only 3-4 questions.....WTF?!) so hopefully I'll do okay. On the other hand, since it's only a few questions, that means he better assign partial credit. If you get one question wrong you pretty much fail.

He also told us that last semester he let anyone who was happy with their grade opt out of the final and ended up having only 7 people show up to take it. That means a) a bunch of people did really well and I shouldn't worry so much, or b) his test's were so hard they were afraid they'd slip even further down totem pole and decided to be happy with what they had.

In other news - looks like ex is late paying the mortgage again ()**&&^*&^%^$^^&^ ..... so I guess I'll have to call and threaten him with the attorney AGAIN. Damn I can't wait until March. Supposedly he will be able to assume the loan then and my name will be off of it.....YAY (we'll see). Then maybe I can finally move on with my life. At this point, it just feels like I have this huge boulder sitting on my shoulders and I can't do anything about it!

I swear all this stress is really starting to get to me - I'm surprised I don't have an ulcer yet.....