Thursday, February 23, 2006

YAY! I'm not stupid!

So I got a B on the stats test. What really blows me away is had I spent some time looking at it before I turned it in, I could have gotten an A; I made some really dumb mistakes. Also got a B on my AIS test; funny part? They were within one point of each other grade wise. How weird is that?

In other news.......The body shop called yesterday. Seems they got the bumper apart and found more damage than what was in the original estimate. Since it's an insurance claim - that doesn't mean anything moneywise (for me anyway) but it does mean an additional 3-4 days wait since they now have to order more parts and they can only get them directly from Ford. AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!! Fortunately for me, my mother is nice enough to let me take her car to Gainesville this weekend.