Friday, February 03, 2006

Where in the hell is that damn ark????***updated

Some of you may have noticed that my poor weather pixie is drowning today....it has been POURING here all day long, we have been under a tornado watch since 9am this morning that is scheduled to last until 2:45 pm. This happened at one of my favorite stores today - here's a slideshow of pics from the scene. You can see more on this weather phenomenon here.

I'm supposed to be leaving to make the 3hr drive to Gainesville to see BF tonight, and I don't even know if I can make it to the Interstate.......I've been hearing rumors that some roads around me are closed, but have not been able to confirm yet. Will keep you posted.

***Update - apparently the link to the slideshow does not work, but you can see it here - under the caption "Break out the Ark" (I swear they stole that from me......)